Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"It's the Final Countdown".....

Well, this is it - the final hours of my 30s. 

The 30s were some of the best years of my life.  I remember this 10+ years ago, and was SUPER excited for the next 10 years - right now.....I'm not.  As a matter of fact, I'm kinda scared. 

My 30s were the most AWESOME years - some of the most CHALLENGING - but SO AWESOME!

Things that didn't really go as planned:
- Moving home
- Ending my career
- Still being single
- Gaining all my weight back
- Not having a family by now
- Not owning a home
- Being in a difficult financial situation
- Feeling like I'm wishing my life away
- Depression has returned
- Struggle with perfectionism has reared it's ugly head again
- Spending 45+ days in the hospital
- Replacing work meetings with doctor meetings
- Learning about the medical system in a way I never wanted to

Things that were awesome about my 30s include:
- Falling in love - although it was unrequited
- Having an INCREDIBLE group of friends, for most of those years
- Friends got married
- Tons of birthday parties
- Going to Puerto Rico!!
- Friends getting pregnant
- Having the most INCREDIBLE body of my life
- Discovering an INCREDIBLE love of jewelry
- Discovering that I'm an artist
- Learning that I'm stronger than I ever dreamed
- Understanding what it means to truly TRUST IN THE LORD with ALL your heart
- Surviving 19 months with 0 income
- Seeing God's hand working directly
- Realizing that I'm not perfect - can't be - never will be
- Seeing myself grow up
- Seeing several folks come to Christ
- Being able to support family through difficult times
- Having the honor of being in 2 weddings


Prayers for my 40s:
- To find the love of my life
- Start a family *better hurry!*
- Come to realize my dreams
- Buy a house near water
- Enjoy another 10 years with my father
- Figuring out how to make my jewelry business successful enough that I don't have to be in charge of it for the rest of my  life
- Growing in my relationship with Christ
- Establishing deep friendships
- Learning to manage my life better
- Being the best example of a Godly woman - that's possible
- Seeing amazing things happen to ME

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment