Monday, April 27, 2015

Week #17 - Dreams of Seas

This week, we have a mixed metal selection - I used some beautiful bright silver spacers with the pink/yellow roundelles. The gold starfish help pull the yellow out of the beads.

 I'm so tired this week, and have a big week upcoming as well. So, hopefully next week I'll have a more exciting pair - but for now - pink, gold and silver it is!  Sometimes ya just want sweet and simple.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment