Monday, February 16, 2015

Week #7 - Life's a Beach!

LOOKING FOR THE PARTNER LIST? Click HERE

 This has been an interesting week in Linda Land.  It started with the announcement that a friend is closing the jewelry portion of her store, one of my favorite bead stores having a 90% off sale and announcing partners for the First EVER Bead Peeps Swap n Hop.  WOW!

During the 90% off sale, I picked up about *coughcoughcough* Swarovskis and decided that I should start figuring out WHERE these *coughcoughcough* Swarovskis are going to go, once they arrive.  

While looking through my "pendant" box, I came across these LOVELY polygon pendants, in one of my FAVORITE colors Light Azore.  (yum!)  So, these were really the starting point for this week's earrings.  Since the color is so...beachy...I went with copper to mimic the sand. I added some other favs...indicolite, light turquoise, light colorado topaz...just to name a few....keeping with the beachy theme.  I also decided that instead of using the ball headpins, I'd make each pin by hand....and I love how they turned out.  Versatile, sparkly, beachy and lovely.  *bliss*
  
 For sale here:

3 comments:

  1. Super fun! I bet these have great movement and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to highlight the big drops. These beads have great festive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are really spectacular!

    ReplyDelete