Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ugh

I realized tonight that it's been a looong time since I spent some "quality time" in my beading room.  Just haven't felt inspired lately.  I dunno why.  Perhaps because I've been discouraged with some things that are happening behind the screen, but more I think because I just have been feeling kind of..... un-important.

I'm not saying I'm depressed, but just frustrated that people who SHOULD care for us - continue to refuse care to me.  It hurts my feelings, but more than that, it makes me sad that the reason I feel this way is because I feel unwanted and unworthy.  Now, many might think "oh gee - she's feeling bad because she's single".... no.... I'm feeling bad because DOCTORS are treating me this way.  (BTW - don't we PAY them to care about us?)  Why is that acceptable?  I didn't ASK for the issues I have, I didn't PICK them, I didn't CHOOSE them.... so why is it ok for someone to tell me that they don't want me?  *I* didn't have that choice.  Do these people REALIZE the message that they sending?  The message is "you're not worth my time" - then they wonder why depression is so rampant.  Really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment